Once upon my time... Every dream is possible when you count on God to be your strength.The N2God Store was a dusted off dream with hidden healing breaths for me. It has been a test for me to trust God. 'Trusting God, my new friend Todd shared from insight from a book is like hanging from a very high cliff, by your fingers...letting go and believing that God is going to catch you.' In my Spiritual journey, I've been trusting God asking Him to help me to live strong with 'joy' in spite of my circumstances. You may wonder why the 'Once upon a time video, which I'm sharing?' OK...here goes...some survivors of suicides experience PTS (post trauma syndrome) and I was one. It was for me, like being in a terrible car accident and being out of touch of some of my senses. On my knees all alone (except for my guardian angel) I cleaned and prayed my way with the dream of the N2God Store to help people, maybe like me who have been hurt really badly. In retrospect I haven't been disappointed by my quest. The whole experience has helped me rekindle my real dream to live the life I imagine. God is good...all the time. It's vital that we be 'Jesus' to one another. Some don't have a great beginning in life or a great middle of life. The God news is that we are all writing the story of our life and we certainly can have a magical ending with angels not fairies.
How beautiful! Yes! it is vital that we be Jesus to one another. You are so right again - not everyone had a good beginning. Spread your love! You have such a beautiful blog. xoxo, Lisa
You need only ask at night before you go to bed, "What did I do to Jesus today? What did I do for Jesus today? What did I do with Jesus today? You have only to look at your hands. This is the best examination of conscience~ Mother Teresa ~
How beautiful! Yes! it is vital that we be Jesus to one another. You are so right again - not everyone had a good beginning. Spread your love! You have such a beautiful blog. xoxo, Lisa
ReplyDelete