It is wonderful to have the joy of Jesus today celebrating Holy Mass on this special day. Today I reflected on what it 'really' means to be stwant2be.
I have been blessed...I know who I am in Christ and there is everything right with that. I'm certainly NOT perfect, far from it. The good news is that I'm a 'work in progress' and God isn't finished with us yet.
To be stwant2be means doing my best to trust God in all things at all times...without excuses.
To be stwant2be is helping my spouse, children and grandchildren strive in the direction of Heaven.
To be stwant2be is to believe the best in everyone and try not to make excuses.
To be stwant2be is believing in the promises of Holy Scripture and proclaiming them.
To be stwant2be is having a grateful heart and showing appreciation at every opportunity.
To be stwant2be is interrupting Satan's plans every chance I have. Such a loser!
To be stwant2be is trying to stop being self focused, envious and selfish.
To be stwant2be is knowing there is joy in suffering. There is glory in the Cross.
To be stwant2be is being quick to forgive and not be so easily offended.
To be stwant2be is to encourage others not to give up.
To be stwant2be is believing in the power of prayer.
To be stwant2be is not just attending church but 'being' Church.
To be stwant2be is continually calling on the intercession of Mary Most Holy and all the Saints, studying their lives and knowing they have paved the way for us to follow.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment